Island Pacific Mortgage
When only the best will do…
It’s unusual to phone a mortgage company today and get a live voice, but that’s just the beginning of the pleasant surprises you’ll find at Island Pacific Mortgage. Unlike many of the larger banks and lending corporations, helping people buy their dream property or refinance their existing mortgage is all that we do, and we do it very well. Paperwork is in order and deadlines are always met. This is why the longest serving mortgage brokerage on Kauai is in the market to expand.
- Full health care package to include medical, vision drug and dental, 100% covered by employer
- Simple Retirement plan with employer matching after one year of service
- Reimbursement of moving costs to be negotiated after one year of service based on volume
- Each loan officer has their own private office with a door, file cabinet, window and two desk
- Competitive pricing and fully equipped with our line of mortgage loan products
- Strong Broker and processing support
- Larger average loan amounts which makes for larger commissions and earnings
Loan Officer | Kauai, Hawaii
We are looking for an experienced Loan Officer to join an established mortgage company in beautiful Kauai. This is a great opportunity for an experienced mortgage professional wanting to relocate to Kauai and start with an established client base. This role is responsible for the following:
- Originating mortgage loans primarily on the island of Kauai
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete, compliant and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation and see the file through to closing with the processor.
Experience and Background
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Hawaii Mortgage originator license or must already have an originator license with another state and be able to obtain a State of Hawaii license within two months from date of hire;
- Preference will be give to applicants with a four year degree
- Prior loan originating/processing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Good computer/spreadsheet skills