Quality Management Coordinator, VA
Under the general supervision of the Quality Manager – Eastern Region, the Quality Management Coordinator is responsible for plant QC/QA activities in addition to monitoring ISO compliance and performing first article inspections and PPAPs. The Quality Management Coordinator works closely with operations personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR | LYNCHBURG, VA
- The Quality Management Coordinator will conduct internal audits in addition to other needed duties such as serving as the point of contact for MRB related activities.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- Scientific discipline degree preferred, but can be offset by extensive experience with ISO quality systems and Fabrication.
- Superior computer skills required.
- CAD proficiency preferred.
- Prior fabrication experience preferred.
- Ability to read prints preferred.
- Knowledge of quality management systems (i.e. ISO 9000, TS16949) preferred.
- Superior attention to detail required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Highly organized
- Conflict resolution skills
- Superior problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to comprehend and apply technical material and technical documents