From proprietary computer applications to our cutting edge website, you’ll have the best and most efficient resources working toward your closing. That said, we know nothing takes the place of customer interaction.
When it comes to title insurance, you want a team that’s easy to work with, knowledgeable, and customer-focused. With these core ideas in place, we tailor our efforts to your specific needs, ensuring a smooth, quick, and hassle-free closing. Imagine having your own “dream team” of title lawyers. Our legal staff will put its 150 years of collective experience at your disposal. Our team of in-house, company trained, title closers will come to the closing table with a full history of your pending transaction. This pre-closing preparation means your closer is not coming to the table “cold” and will enable them to make the necessary adjustments seamlessly.
We represent the largest and most trusted underwriters in the industry: First American, Fidelity and Stewart. Our long standing relationship with these Underwriters allows us to place a transaction where it is most beneficial for you and your clients.
• 5+ years of relevant sales experience
• Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related degree from an accredited university, in lieu of a degree a combination of experience and education will be considered
• Develop and implement action plans to penetrate new markets
• Conduct research and provide regular reporting on key businesses, industries, contacts, events, and sales cycles
• Regular interaction with clients via telephone and via face-to- face meetings
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
• Exceptional presentation skills, professional outlook, and negotiation skills will be tested and are required
• Self-starter with strong prioritization skills.
• Customer service attitude with excellent rapport building skills
• Must demonstrate proficient knowledge and use of computer and basic programs (Microsoft Office, CRM systems, etc.)
• The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable of title services and have a current/active book of business with premiums 250K or above
• A sales representative is not only responsible for creating leads and closing sales, but they must also be able to act as company-client liaison and project manager for the sales they make as well as their overall client base/book of business
• Our sales representatives need to be personable, create job leads, follow though, communicate with the potential clients, clients and the company back office
• Proven ability for lead generation AND closing within specified geographical areas
• Ability to create lasting business relationships with clients
• Researching and developing lists of potential customers
• Maintaining up-to- date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
• Establishing and maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales
• Working with sales support and staff to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for products and services
• Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating sales data, via contact management software, to contribute to product/service planning
• Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
• Health benefits
• Great company culture, current employees have stayed for 10+ years
• Salary and commission negotiable