Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Experience Center Agent
Kalahari Resorts in Wisconsin Dells, Wis., Sandusky, Ohio, Pocono Mountains, PA, deliver a “world-away” waterpark resort and conference experience that's beyond expectations. The authentically African-themed Kalahari Resorts, privately owned by the Nelson family, are home to America’s largest indoor waterparks. All Kalahari Resorts feature well-appointed guestrooms, full-service Spa Kalahari, a fully equipped fitness center, on-site restaurants, unique retail shops, and a state-of-the-art conference center. Kalahari Resorts and Convention Centers frequently receive awards and accolades for our guest and convention services.
EXPERIENCE CENTER AGENT | WISCONSIN DELLS, WI
The Experience Center Agent will be responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests while taking, recording, and cancelling reservations with an understanding to maximize room revenue and occupancy for Kalahari Resorts properties.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required, that could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the issues raised by Associates, Supervisors, Department Heads, Senior Management, and guests.
- Approach on-the- telephone and in-person encounters with guests and associates in a friendly, helpful and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Kalahari Resort standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Comply at all times with Kalahari Resort standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient resort operations.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- College course work in related field and/or experience in a hotel or resort is helpful
- Computer experience
- Proficient in Windows software