Kalida Manufacturing, Inc.
KMI is a dedicated Tier Two supplier for Honda Motor Co., Inc. KMI started as a joint venture between three partners in February of 1996. Located east of Kalida, OH the facility started out as a 97,000 square foot plant and as a result of many expansion projects now sits at 478,782 square feet. KMI recently went from a 40-acre plot to 92 acres, purchasing the adjacent property for the expansion which include presses and robotic welding lines as well as the construction of a new road adjacent to the plant. KMI’s main operations includes robotic welding, stamping and subassembly of automotive frame components for the automotive industry. KMI has been producing quality parts for a quality automobile for over 2 decades. We have parts in every Honda vehicle manufactured in North America.
MAINTENANCE | KALIDA, OH
- DAILY SAFETY AND QUALITY CONTROL.
- ASSURE PRODUCTION SCHEDULE IS COMPLETE.
- KNOW AND OPERATE ALL PRODUCTION STATIONS IN ASSIGNED AREA.
- RESPOND TO ALL DOWNTIME SITUATIONS AND TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEMS.
- MAINTAIN DAILY MAINTENANCE REPORTS.
- MAINTAIN EQUIPMENT AND PM RECORDS.
- ABILITY TO ANALYZE AND SOLVE PROBLEMS RELATED TO ASSIGNED WORK AREA.
- MAINTAIN REPAIR WORK SCHEDULE.
- CARRY OUT ANY OTHER REQUESTS BY ANY MEMBER OF MGNT.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANUP ACTIVITIES/PROJECTS.
- DIE REPAIRS.
- DIE MODIFICATIONS AND DESIGN CHANGES.
- DIE MAINTENANCE RECORD KEEPING.
- MACHINE OPERATION: LATHE, MILL, RADIAL DRILL AND WELDING (TIG, ARC, GAS.)
- DIE IMPROVEMENT TROUBLESHOOTING
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- BACKGROUND IN ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS. TECHNICAL DEGREE HELPFUL.
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PLC’S, PNEUMATIC AND HYDRAULIC
- SYSTEMS, AND STAMPING OPERATION.
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- FAMILY ORIENTED WORK ENVIRONMENT
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED WORKSPACE
- PAID SHUTDOWN
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- ALL TOOLS PROVIDED BY KMI