Kenseal Construction Products
Sales Associate / Account Manager
About Kenseal Construction Products:
Kenseal Construction Products distributes quality innovative product lines to the waterproofing, sealant, glazing and concrete/masonry restoration markets. Founded in 1977, Kenseal has become one of the largest specialty construction product distributors in the country. Kenseal has 13 stocking locations located along the East Coast to ensure rapid order fulfillment. Our sales team is thoroughly trained to find solutions to the most challenging construction projects.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Using comerial setting, sell specialty building products to contractors.
- With a book of 150 accounts, increase growth revenue.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly quotas as assigned
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Support 5 local outside sales representatives.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Must know Salesforce
- Ability to manage personal book of business
- Bachelor's Degree
Kenseal Construction Products Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + territory commission + region bonus + cellular phone
- Eligibility for annual sales incentive trip for top performers
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with matching company contribution
- 15 days paid time off plus 7 holidays to start
- Business casual dress code; complimentary clothing with company logo available