Service Sales - Business Development
Working at Kone
Ranked by Forbes as one of the top 50 most innovative companies in the world, KONE has been the pioneer in environmentally friendly elevator, escalators and autowalk equipment. We have built a tradition of excellence expanding over a century.
As an international company, KONE has global presence and opportunities. We value, support and encourage personal growth, and provide a work culture that promotes an active and a healthy lifestyle.
Service Sales Responsibilities
A customer-focused, driven Sales Professional with a positive, can-do attitude. The individual who will succeed in this role loves winning, thrives off of meeting goals, and has the ability to identify and prioritize opportunities to win new service customers for KONE.
- Individual sales planning & sales funnel management
- Prospect new customers, including cold calls and identifying competitive accounts
- Work closely with National Account Directors on requests for new business
- Educating customers on safety issues, code requirements or potential upgrades
- Manage activity using CRM system Salesforce
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years experience
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience in the construction or industrial equipment service sales
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Willingness to prospect and identify new business opportunities
- Analytical abilities
- Driven and positive attitude