eCommerce Account Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of ecommerce retailers and developing partnerships in a highly-collaborative team environment. The Account Manager will thrive in an agile and fast-paced work environment with significant autonomy to drive results. Responsibilities include account management, business development and analysis, brand growth strategy definition for ecommerce channel, marketing program development and execution, and budget management.
As our eCommerce Account Manager you will...
- Develop a working knowledge of ecommerce partners and their business strategy.
- Build strong working relationships and collaborative strategies with each designated account
- Devise and implement best in class integrated account strategy to grow designated accounts
- Drive sell-in of new launches and analyze business performance by account on a weekly basis proposing recommendations to drive ecommerce sales
- Define and execute account growth strategies translating them into seasonal marketing plans
- Assess performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing recommendations to maximize A&P efficiency based on ROI learning
- Maximize brand exposure and optimize brand boutique on the ecommerce sites, updating content on a seasonal basis and communicating a consistent brand message online; work closely with Creative and Marketing to ensure that creative assets tailored to the ecommerce account are developed and available on time
- Act as the key point of contact with key accounts, managing and addressing daily requests, working closely with internal cross-functional teams
- Define and manage spend budget as well as account P&L
- Content management: Optimize customer experiences. Validate site spec requirements: attributes, product titles, descriptions, images, marketing materials and any creative etc.
- Work with graphics team to deliver high quality content
Accountabilities and Performance Measurements:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves strategic client objectives defined by company management
- Completes strategic client account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high client satisfaction ratings
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to build strong team relationships and influence others
- Must possess an analytical mindset
- Must be passionate about developing unique solutions to provide customers with a more gratifying online shopping experience
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 3 years of account management in a business to business environment
- Understanding of eCommerce a plus