Kruze Consulting has provided Startup CFO Consulting to 250+ startups in SF, Silicon Valley, NY and LA. We provide the highest quality work at accessible and transparent pricing.
Kruze Consulting is looking to bring a new Staff Accountant on to assist with the daily operations of its clients’ accounting & finance departments. This individual will be working closely with the Controller/Account Manager on each engagement and provide support to complete the different requested services of the client. One should be able to work with a multitude of clients daily to ensure timely completion and compliance is achieved for each entity. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible and open-minded.
- Process journal entries to G/L
- Reconciles bank and credit card accounts monthly
- Codes all transactions by name and account
- Manages accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Maintains historical records by filing documents electronically
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as requested
- Works with respective Controller/Account Manager in forecasting income and expenses
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by maintaining compliance documentation for each client
- Prepare financial reports monthly for each client for review by respective Controller/Account Manager
- Works with respective team monthly to close books for each client
- Maintains records of vendor relations and statuses
- Stay informed and current with bookkeeping, tax filing, HR standards and other related government regulations
- Performs ad hoc assignments as requested pertaining to client needs
- Manages submitting, approval and tracking of maintenance projects
- Monitors billable hours between different clients
- Collecting mail and sending electronic copies to respective Controller/Account Manager
- Organizing documents online in Box
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong priority management skills
- Ability to describe accounting systems and processes in written correspondence and in procedure manual format.
- Knowledge of research techniques to analyze data and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of computer information systems to present financial information.
- Ability to prepare statistical reports and analyze financial reports.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately and quickly.
- Ability to identify and compute ratios and percentages.