Backend Software Engineer
Kustomer is a fast growing NY-based SaaS company founded by industry veterans whose last company was acquired by Salesforce after only 18 months. Our platform is going to fundamentally transform how companies work with the customers. Our vision is big and we need the best engineers to help us build this platform. You will work with a great, experienced team and build a product used by companies around the world.
Does the idea of building and support a Single Page Application, its Mobile Clients, and its API’s strike you as a good day job? We’re looking for you. We are all about microservices, CI and CD. Our platform is clean, simple and massively scalable in the cloud using the latest tools like MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Docker and AWS. These are some of the ways we plan to succeed.
You'll be responsible for
- Producing modular, well-tested, and documented code
- Developing and supporting a Single Page Application, Mobile Clients, Node.js APIs, backend services and data stores
- Collaborating on ideas and thinking through problems with the engineering team
- Contributing to application architecture with an eye on scalability, performance, availability and security
- Publishing, deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting code throughout a CI/CD microservices-based distributed application deployment pipeline
- Working closely with other developers and test engineers
- You have a passion for developing high-quality, well-tested code
- You’re always refactoring your code to be cleaner and using build tools to optimize performance
- You have experience developing and debugging Node.js applications in a large-scale production environment
- You know unit testing and live by Test Driven Development
- You have experience with Github, JIRA, Agile Development & SCRUM
- You're knowledageble in in deploying to and monitoring applications in AWS or other cloud infrastructure