Land Advisors is a nationwide advisory firm focused on the acquisition and disposition of land and land-related assets. With deep market expertise and a nationwide network, Land Advisors combines a unique perspective on the market with the highest standards of performance to help clients identify and capitalize on valuable opportunities.
Marketing Coordinator | Newport Beach, CA
Land Advisors Organization is looking for a creative, hardworking Marketing Coordinator to support a team of real estate investment professionals in our Irvine office. The full-time position requires creativity, initiative, abundant energy and minimal supervision. The candidate must have the capacity to think for oneself, be extremely accurate and organized, and operate with a high degree of independence. The candidate must have the ability to handle pressure and time sensitive deadlines especially during busy times of the year.
- Provide marketing and administrative support to a team of real estate investment professionals
- Coordinate with real estate investment professionals and clients to facilitate the creation of marketing materials including: proposals, brochures, email campaigns, flyers, etc.
- Coordinate the distribution of internal and external marketing information and materials
- Review collateral materials, proofread content and ensure appropriate branding
- Maintain and update marketing library of standard company boilerplate proposals, presentations and other collateral materials
- Manage real estate investment professionals biographies, team profiles, closed transaction lists and current listings
- Update and maintain various information databases
Experience and Background
- Strong creative and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal team and external clients
- Strong critical thinking skills, a methodical approach to problem solving, excellent skills at executing plans
- Energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments
- Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university
- Base salary commensurate with experience ($40,000-$50,000), augmented with bonus
- A robust benefits package offered all full-time employees including health, dental, profit sharing plan, and holiday and paid time off program