Your best local resource for residential real estate financing in the Willamette Valley and greater Oregon area. We offer Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA, ODVA and Oregon Bond financing.
We have this Loan Officer position available in the following locations: Vancouver, Portland, Bend, Redmond, Salem, Eugene and Albany.
Landmark Professional Mortgage is looking for a special Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our LO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager. The Loan offier will be responsible for the following:
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Experience and Background
- Experience in a loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures