Landscape Training & Recruitment Solutions
Landscape Account Manager
Landscape Training and Recruitment Solutions’ mission is to help companies large and small find talent to help them be more productive. By improving their management with well qualified AM; our clients will be more effective, efficient and successful.
As a candidate, you can discover where your talents and skills will flourish.
LANDSCAPE ACCOUNT MANAGER | CALIFORNIA
We have opportunities for this position in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sebestapol, CA
We are searching for an Account Manager to manage and direct a specific route that is designated by their Branch Manager. Provide support, leadership, supervision and training for all field personnel, while maintaining the highest efficiency, safety, and production standards possible. Communication skills are necessary to insure that company policies and procedures are followed. Must be able to create schedules and look for enhancement opportunities. Will follow recommendations of the customers and write work orders and field reports
- To manage numerous job sites and Crew Leaders at once and provide support and direction while being accountable for their Production and Quality standards.
- Attend all necessary managers’ meetings and hold meeting or tailgate talks with your teams once a month.
- Responsible for training all team members on safety, technical skills and general field procedures.
- Liaison with Mechanic and crew team members about all equipment needs.
- Adhere to route budgets and goals set by Contracts.
- Maintain a well communicated client relationship giving prompt, though rough responsiveness.
- Report all critical information to the Branch Manager and the Crew Leader. Also inform the Business Developer and Owner when necessary.
- Implement company policies, systems, and procedures field operations and safety.
- Recommend remedial extra work for new and existing accounts.
- Assist in implementing the Clearly Defined safety, training, and incentive programs. Programs to be based on qualifications, effort, productions, merit, enthusiasm, customer service, and profits.
- Be available in the yard for the morning start up and afternoon shut down.
- Conduct Work Improvement Discussions (WIDs) and Disciplinary Warnings when required.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE