WE BUILD LOAN OFFICERS.
We build loan officers. We are looking for Loan Originator's to join one of the top producing LeaderOne divisions as we continue to expand our business. LeaderOne Financial is growing in the Eden Prairie area and we choose to limit our number of LO's in a region to maximize growth potential. We are looking for talented originators to join our growing team as we expand.
Founded in 1992, We started with a staff of one local mortgage lender, whose goal was to grow into a mortgage company known for its ethics and stellar customer service.
You'll have the chance to work with a team that is dedicated to meeting goals and consistently strive to exceed client expectations time and time again. Thanks to this philosophy and great culture, LeaderOne Financial was named one of the 2017 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- LeaderOne is an employee owned and operated company.
- We offer a best in market customer experience, which allows you to grow your book of business
- Limited number of Loan Officers in the region, to maximize growth potential
- The opportunity to work in one of our top producing regions with a terrific Staff of professionals
- State-of-the-art marketing systems
- Superior ON-SITE operations support built around meeting deadlines
- Direct seller/servicer means more options to approve your customer's loan
- The opportunity for equity in the organization
- A truly positive, originator-focused CULTURE!
LOAN OFFICER | EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures