Producing Branch Manager
Our Mission and commitment to you is dedicated to facilitating the dream of home-ownership by providing you with World Class Service. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or a seasoned real estate investor, our staff knows what it is like to be in your shoes and we strive hard to never forget that feeling. We earn your trust by communicating to you the information you want, when you want it, and offering you the right mortgage product for your personal financial situation at a competitive and fair price. We do this through our highly experienced and constantly trained staff that uses the latest technologies to ensure a great mortgage experience for you.
LeaderOne Financial is looking for a Producing Manager or Branch Manager to help expand or presence in the the New England market. Our superstar candidate will be able to provide excellent customer service skills on various levels and will come to work with a friendly, helpful, and patient attitude every day!
Opportunities to become the next LeaderOne Branch Manager are across Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine!
- Oversee development of branch and employees
- Manage of the P&L, employee recruitment, employee coaching,
- Ensure branch marketing and compliance that aligns with corporate organizational goals.
- Take ownership of creating a positive and successful work environment while making hiring decisions to form a stellar team of loan officers & support staff to help promote and achieve excellent customer service experience.
- Responsible for maintaining their own book of business in addition to managerial responsibilities.
- Create an annual business plan for the branch in accordance with company standards.
- Communicate with clients and realtors on a day to day basis to offer excellent guidance and knowledge of programs and provide loans for your dreams.
Experience & Background
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 5+ years of mortgage supervisory experience.
- Degree in business management preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with Lending QB or similar LOS system.
- Active NMLS registration and state license is required at all times.
- We reward our employees with competitive pay
- Health plans which include dental and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Disability benefits