Legacy Building Solutions, Inc.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to grow and build a career with Legacy Building Solutions.
Legacy Building Solutions is an established and growing fabric building manufacturer located near St Cloud, Minnesota. We are currently seeking an experienced Sales and Project Design Representative. Our ideal candidate would have experience in material processing or handling equipment sales into the dry bulk commodity storage market and or ports market.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE | MINNESOTA
We are seeking a Sales and Project Design Representative with 3-5 years experience in Material Processing or Handling Equipment sales into the dry bulk commodity storage market and/or ports market.
- Managing and developing new business by cold calling prospective clients and maintaining relationships with current clients
- Follow up on all assigned leads (via Sales Force)
- Use company resources as directed throughout the sales process from initial lead contact to close and after construction foll-up. Timely and accurate record keeping in company CRM required
- Yearly - Set and maintain sales goals and objectives as defined in Biz plan and approved by VP Sales
- Ensure sales plan of actions timelines (defined in Biz Plan) are maintained and milestones are achieved
- Develops through networking and maintains business relationships with potential customers
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and training programs
- Travels throughout North America to conduct business/sales meetings and attend tradeshows
- Become proficient in all software as used by sales staff for essential job functions (including but not limited to Sales Force, Microsoft Office Suite Software, Quote Development Software, etc.)
- Quote prices and follows protocol to process sales through relevant channels
- Prepares reports of business transaction and keeps expense accounts
- Works with marketing to keep account activities and literature up to date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Detail oriented
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED with 3-5 years experience in material processing or handling equipment sales into the dry bulk commodity storage market and or ports market.
- Equipment sales experience with conveying equipment, large scale dry product tanks and storage silos, material separators, screeners and dryers, forklifts, grinding-size equipment, weighing -scaling equipment and pre-cast retaining walls and magazine steel building construction experience