Lettire Construction Corp has built a reputation as the premier builder of quality, sustainable affordable and special needs mutli-family housing and mixed-use properties in the New York Tri-State area. They are known for providing top-quality finishes and work, traditionally found in market-rate units, to all of their developments. This NYC housing development company attributes their reputation to their start in the luxury interior and new construction arena 30 years ago, and they make it a priority to bring this level of quality, experience and service to every project. Lettire Construction Corp company prides itself on its strong relationships with not-for-profit and private developers, government agencies and neighborhood leaders and coalitions.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER | NEW YORK, NY
The Senior Project Manager will direct all phases of project management including schedule and budget development and maintenance, project team management, construction oversight, quality control, safety and compliance, client communications, project documentation, and project turnover and warranty, as well as other requirements as outlined herein. The Senior Project Manager will supervise and perform all aspects of contract administration including contract review, change orders, project start-up, and closeout. Duties will include internal resource scheduling and management, as well as client consulting and account management.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or Business Management is desirable
- 10 years experience in Construction Project Management, Business Management, or related activities in the construction industry
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents (engineering and land planning layouts, topography maps and blueprints).
- Must have experience with or the ability to learn the following computer applications: Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Textura Submittal Exchange or similar, Microsoft Project or similar Scheduling program
- Responsible for overseeing and managing multiple projects throughout the design, pre-construction and construction process.
- Review all Plans, Specifications, Means, and Methodologies with engineers to insure proper compliance and coordination with the Sub-contractors and Vendors.
- Supervise Assistant Project Managers and Construction Superintendents to ensure adherence to project budgets and schedules.
- Create and maintain Construction Master Schedule, Two-Week look-ahead schedules, and all other schedules and review with Assistant Project Managers and Superintendents to insure accuracy and Team agreement.
- Work with Expeditor to create Permit Log and coordinate the acquiring and maintenance of all required Permits and approvals.
- Maintain up-to-date project progress information and cost data and controls. Work with Project Accountant or Controller to maintain accurate financial records and tracking of budgets for the term of the Project(s).
- Establish project objectives and performance standards in accordance with Company Quality Standards and within the requirements of the Project Plans and Specifications.
- Oversees the preparation of accurate, timely and complete reports to Senior Management and the Project owner.
- Monitors adherence to procedures and policies regarding internal controls, safety procedures, etc. and insures that the Project Team(s) are instructed on such and have the capacity to carry out these Policies and Procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate all construction related task on the jobsite including, Team management, Sub-contractor and Vendor management, scheduling of deliveries and activities, site safety, public safety, inspection coordination and oversight, site security, and all other related work.
- Prepare all daily logs, weekly payroll time sheets, compliance forms, wage forms and reports, checklists and quality control reports, and all other forms or reports as require required by the Senior Management.
- Schedule and conduct on-site inspections with bank inspectors.
- Approve all invoices from trade contractors and release retention back charges in accordance with established guidelines.
- Serve as the Project resource for information regarding all technical issues, questions or problems.
- Maintain current data on all codes and code changes and communicate information to construction field personnel as necessary.
- Maintain relationship with Inspection agencies, and Municipal agencies and report important information to Senior Management.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefit package
- 401K and competitive Paid Time Off