As a premium home care provider, Lifesprk excels at providing short and long-term care with a focus on sparking lives when seniors need it most, wherever they call home. But that’s just the beginning. Our proven whole person senior care approach goes beyond traditional home care options to dramatically reduce ER and hospital visits, translating into significantly lower long-term costs for clients and the system.
We are looking to add an experienced full time and part time RNs to our team. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct and indirect professional nursing care to patients, provides continuity and quality care by ensuring accessibility of health care services offered and provided within the department.
- Provides general and technical supervision of medical assistants and other ancillary staff in accordance with Health Center
- Provides professional nursing care for the well being of patients.
- Takes patient's history and vital signs; cleans wounds and performs dressing changes, administers prescribed medications orally and by injection; and provides health teaching to patients and families related to clinical conditions.
- Initiates prescription medication refills and reconciles medication lists for improved care coordination
- Obtains required specimens and performs or requests diagnostic laboratory tests; communicates results to provider. Ensures that physician and patient are notified of abnormal test results per team provider request.
- Maintains patient records by charting nursing observations and actions taken. Ensures the confidentiality of patient records and promotes patient privacy.
- Coordinates care with other team members, including primary care providers, Behavioral Health, clinical pharmacist, nutritionist, pharmacy, health plan-associated care managers, specialists, and others
- Performs ongoing evaluation/documentation of patient progress/risk status
Experience & Background
- Minimum of one year’s nursing experience in ambulatory care environment.
- High-level clinical competence in nursing skills and nursing specialty area.
- Current and unrestricted license from the Minnesota State Board of Registration in Nursing.
- Associates’ Degree in Nursing or higher from an accredited US school of nursing.
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- Annual raises
- Paid Vacation Time
- Manage your schedule with Lifesprk mobile app!
- Medical and dental benefits for Full Time employees
- Referral Bonuses
- Career Path to Staffing/Management/Leadership roles