Lifestyle Publications is seeking highly motivated, sales background individuals to launch and run their own businesses within their local community. Our Sales Directors receive full support and training and our business model requires no need for knowledge within the publishing industry but would require strong sales, communication and organization background. This job is 100% commission with amazing earning potential.
SALES DIRECTOR | NATIONWIDE
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- 8-12 years sale experience
- Motivate and energize the staff to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients
- Create and advertise weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Prepare sales reports and sign off on their accuracy before submitting them
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ changes
- Establish a referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value from those connections
- Implement a sales training and orientation program to educate new hires as our company grows
- The ability to work your own schedule
- The opportunity to build your own business without having to worry about territories and business politics
- The creation for exceptional income
- The opportunity to join communities together and make a difference
- Advertising trade benefits between you and your clients