Lift and Accessibility Solutions
Lift & Accessibility Solutions proudly provides quality products and professional installation services for those in need of commercial and residential home modifications.
We work closely with elderly and disabled clients to allow them to maintain a comfortable lifestyle in their home. Our mission is to design, install, and service equipment, creating a safe environment for our clients. Our quality craftsmanship reflects honor and respect for our clients, their homes, and businesses; giving them dignity and hope.
Lift & Accessibility Solutions has a well-qualified team to help make your home or business accessible and comfortable. Each one supports the team in a variety of ways. All members of the team have a dedication to the LAS mission to serve.
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER | SANTA ROSA, CA
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- highly organized, articulate, friendly, flexible, independent
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and CRM data base systems
- 40 hours per week
- Handles communications and scheduling between clients and staff
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Taking inbound calls and emails and retrieving info to be entered into the CRM system
- Initiate opportunities (pipeline) appropriately
- Communicate calls to appropriate staff
- Engaging potential clients
- Processing mail
- Managing social media sites
- Tracking and entering time cards from field staff
- Process orders in QuickBooks
- Assist President and VP as needed
BENEFITS AND SALARY
- $18 - $20 per hour, dependent on experience
Please respond with your cover letter and resume.