About the Company
Livefyre® helps companies engage consumers through a combination of real-time content, conversation and social curation. The new Livefyre Studio puts billions of pieces of content at a marketer’s fingertips and lets them integrate that content into their digital marketing assets, websites, and mobile apps to increase traffic, user engagement and revenue. Livefyre is powering real-time content marketing experiences for over 1,500 leading brands including AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Cox Media Group, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX Sports, Mashable, NASCAR, Showtime, Sony PlayStation, Sports Illustrated, Unilever and Universal Music Group. Livefyre acquired social storytelling platform Storify® in September 2013 and social application provider Realtidbits in November 2013.
We are seeking an experienced marketing software sales professional to join our growing sales team. You're an outgoing and charismatic “hunter” who is motivated to manifest new business opportunities among Fortune 500 companies with the ability to create and build long-term customer relationships. You are experienced in representing a young company with an evangelic offering. You are inquisitive and strategic about our partners' businesses and genuinely care about helping them grow. You will report to a Regional Vice President of Sales and we will consider remote office locations if experienced.
- Minimum of 6+ years of successful sales experience in SaaS sales specific to marketing solutions
- Deep understanding of the challenges of digital marketing executives
- In-depth understanding of the marketing technology landscape inclusive of social media
- Understanding of and/or avid interest in social media
- Experience with evangelistic/complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close new business.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business
- Experience developing trusted relationships with senior level marketers
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment in excess of $1.5MM annually, average deal size in excess of $100k
- Utilize Salesforce consistently to keep tabs on leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts
- Experience in working with internal team to manage sales process from lead through close
- Can work independently and manage time, whether in our office or from home