Loanwise Financial offers a simple, easy approach to home financing. We’ve simplified the loan process so you can focus more on what matters to you, and spend less time on the paperwork.
Loan Officer | College Park, MD
Loanwise Financial is looking for a Loan Officer to evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters. Also, we are looking for a reliable Loan Processor to perform individual loans. You will undertake an intermediary role between potential clients and our financial institution.
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications
- Assess the credit standings of applicants through background research
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
Experience and Background
- Experience in loan origination
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Proven working experience in a loan officer/proccessor role
- Good knowledge of banking computer software and MS Office
- In-depth understanding of relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Balance between customer satisfaction orientation and a results driven approach
- Unlimited vacation for top performers
- Profit sharing for all employee's (10% of annualg gross)
- 401k match offered
- Health, Vision & Dental insurance offered