Vice President of Learning - HORECA
Lobster Ink is an online learning platform, teaching international standards, skills and product knowledge to the hospitality industry across the world. Our platform streams detailed, high definition video content to desktops, laptops, mobile and tablet devices. This makes us the training system of choice for the world’s finest hospitality establishments.
VICE PRESIDENT OF LEARNING - HORECA
The VP of Learning for Hotels, Restaurants and Food Services (HORECA) is responsible for executing Lobster Ink’s learning strategy within the defined geographical region as well as contributing to business development within the HORECA Services vertical. VP of Learning for HORECA Services reports into the Global Head of Learning, and is the primary point of contact in the Learning team for key client stakeholders (supported by the Client Success Manager - CSM). The VP of Learning for HORECA Services is ultimately responsible for the quality of all learning assets released on the Lobster Ink platform within the HORECA Services vertical.
- Responsible for the execution, delivery and quality of course content for Lobster Ink’s Hallmark and Customized courses
- Responsible for the maintenance of relationships with key clients in the HORECA
- Services vertical in all aspects pertaining course content development and learning strategies
- Provide input into Lobster International’s overall annual content strategy by consistently working with VPs of Learning to identify opportunities within and across verticals
- Responsible for the management and development of Course Architects in the HORECA Services team
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Post-graduate degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Hospitality industry, including minimum of 5 years management experience
- Domain experience in learning and development in a corporate business environment
- Experience with the implementation and rollout of one or more e-learning platforms and/or course initiatives in a corporate environment
- Ideally an extensive network of US-based content experts in hospitality subject matter