Inside Sales Representative
LogCheck is the home to an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Team. We’re an early-stage, venture-backed real estate tech startup that’s rapidly expanding our influence across the country and across the world. LogCheck is already being used every day in iconic facilities like The New York Times Building, The Trump Tower in Chicago, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, and we’re only getting started.
We are seeking to add a new Inside Sales Representative to Sales team. Our team succeeds with resourceful team members; Team members who enjoy engaging with the blue collar engineers of large facilities. They're exhilarated by calling and emailing with decision makers at the largest real estate companies in the world.
This is an entry-level sales position that is designed to set you on an upward career path. We train and coach our team members and they in turn find immediate success. Are you ready to create success?
What you'll get...
- Base salary + commission and benefits (uncapped commissions!)
- Contact and connect with executives at the biggest real estate and facility management companies across the nation.
- Work in concert with other LogCheck departments, including direct interaction with management.
- Learn and help overcome the challenges that are part of a startup to help you become your own entrepreneur one day..
- Friendly, success driven environment.
- Chipotle team lunch every Friday except of course on the occasional pizza Friday.
- Building and maintaining lead lists of potential clients through prospecting efforts.
- Engage prospects through a tested and proven outreach process of emails and phone calls.
- Set up meetings with decision makers and close the new business
- Communicate with our Marketing team what is important to our market.
- Sales or business development experience
- Real Estate industry knowledge or experience
- Startup experience