Full Stack Java Developer
LongView International Technology Solutions Inc. provides full-spectrum information technology (IT) program support including systems engineering, agile software development, advanced systems integration, information assurance, information security, infrastructure management, informatics, cloud solutions, intelligence community support, and a wide-range of program management and administrative support services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop efficient, maintainable Java/J2EE code
- Integrate COTS software components into a fully functional software system
- Contribute to service-definition creation through requirements analysis, workflow analysis, and design activities.
- Assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
- Document processes, collaborate on solutions, and support team members
- Track requirements and work products from analysis thru development, testing, and deployment
- Support software research and analytics
- Troubleshoot software issues
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years of IT experience
- Experience with design patterns, web architecture, web design and development tools and languages – Java, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Hazelcast, and SOAP web services
- Continuous integration using GIT and/or Subversion, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with large-scale IT and big data systems is desired
- Experience translating system requirements into web service solutions
- Experience with XML, SOAP, and WDSL for Platform-independent data exchange
- Experience executing unit testing framework, continuous integration, agile development and a mention of dependency management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Government clearance
- Able to pass and clear a background check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.