With offices in Sacramento and San Francisco, LPAS provides services in architecture, land planning, landscape architecture, interior design and graphics. Our practice covers a wide and diverse client base including higher education, civic, mixed-use and commercial developments, adaptive re-use of historic structures, multi-family housing, and public and commercial office buildings.
"Making Buildings Together" is our philosophy and commitment to providing our clients with the best working experience and design solutions. We work harmoniously as a team with our clients to deliver projects that everyone can be proud of.
PROJECT ARCHITECT | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
LPAS Architecture + Design is seeking a Project Architect for our San Francisco office, located in a fantastic downtown area. We are an award-winning Architecture, Interior and Landscape Design firm committed to providing exceptional design solutions on sustainable, complex projects with a focus on commercial, civic, multi-family housing, higher education, and mixed-use project types. We are experiencing growth and exciting times and have excellent opportunities for strong Project Architects.
This role has the opportunity for relocation.
- Manage and deliver multi-family housing projects of all types
- Hands-on project delivery from design through construction administration
- Demonstrate industry best practices and comply with current codes and construction practices
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on project experience running Multi-Family/Urban Infill/Mixed-Use Projects
- A solid work history of putting projects together and adept at carrying the building design intent through construction administration
- Experience with, or interest in, Lean Construction is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s and/or a Master’s Degree in Architecture with a strong preference for licensed architects, although we will consider qualified unlicensed individuals
- Fluency in Revit is required as these positions are on the board in addition to providing project oversight
- Candidates must be detail-oriented with strong technical skills, knowledgeable of construction costs and codes, and have a solid knowledge of engineering and environmental disciplines to support coordination and evaluation of the work done by external consultants
- Experience with contractor coordination and construction administration for various construction processes and delivery systems is required