LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTD’s core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to this day continues to guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.
SALES MANAGER | CHESAPEAKE, VA
LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated sales professionals with expertise in developing and executing strategic revenue growth objectives. Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for cultivating sales that exceeds both client and production expectations. If you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD’s growing portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to join our team as the Extended Stay Sales Manager for the Residence Inn by Marriott in Chesapeake, Virginia.
The Extended Stay Sales Manager for LTD Hospitality Group is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives for the Residence Inn by Marriott Chesapeake. This position will identify prospective clients and book new extended stay business to exceed revenue and profit goals and maintain client relations at the highest level.
The Extended Stay Sales Manager needs to be fast-paced, self motivated and proven Sales Professional to solicit B2B and B2C. This innovative individual must excel when interacting with people as they develop contracts and grow relationships.
- Responsible for establishing a client base of corporations, organizations and associations through direct solicitation to secure Extended Stay Business.
- Executing and exceeding weekly sales call goals, teleprospecting calls, hotel site tours and cold call goals.
- Proactive sales approach to saturate and penetrate Extended Stay business accounts that meet the hotels quarterly goals.
- Create and implement sales materials and presentation collateral as appropriate for each appointment.
- Build and maintain influential relationships and networking within the industry.
- Fully qualify lodging opportunities to present the appropriate lodging product to serve their needs.
- Build accounts, log all activities and group bookings in the Delphi system.
- Ensure that operations and event management has all information needed to adequately service clients and negotiated accounts.
- Communicate and work effectively with sales, operations and revenue management in a manner that fosters close team work and alignment with the business goals of each property.
- Follow up with clients regularly during and after departure to ensure satisfaction and secure future bookings.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
- Recent experience in Corporate/Extended Stay hotel sales experience is required.
- Minimum two years outside sales experience canvassing for sales & sales leads in the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, comp set rates, positioning, discounts, promotions and packages is required.
- Professional written correspondence skills to include proposals, bids and follow up.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate, connive, sell and influence prospects and hotel guests.
- Ability to grasp an understanding of the positioning of the hotel, the services provided and how they can meet the needs of the clients.
- Must be detailed orientated and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a drive for results and able to work effectively both alone and as part of a team.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license to make outside sales calls.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!