Majic Painting and Remodeling is a dedicated, licensed, bonded, and insured general contractor, registered in the states of Oregon and Washington.
We use our skilled craftsman to complete jobs in a timely manner with amazing results. We understand our clients are often too busy and may not be able to dedicate all their time to their painting or remodeling project. This is why we are here.
From the initial consultation till the final installation, we aim to work efficiently, to start on time, and to finish on budget. We will manage all our responsibilities, big and small.
Painter Crew Lead | Portland, OR
We are a award winning, professional, residential/commercial, interior/exterior, painting company for the Portland Metro and surrounding areas. We are looking for reliable and dedicated crew leaders aka painter foremen to add to our growing busy family! We have work all year long on both sides of Portland.
- Lead a 2-4 man painting crew
- Working independently on painting projects
- Effectively communicate with customers
- Possibly train an apprentice and other journeymen painters
- Adhere to our values of working efficiently, with great attention to detail and exceptional customer service
Background and Experience
- 3+ years in painting industry
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional sense of motivation
- Valid Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle (although you will likely use a company vehicle)
- Cell phone
- $48,000 annual salary, commensurate with experience (with bi-weekly pay schedule)
- Profit Sharing
- $100 sign on bonus after 30 days
- 30 day review with advancement and potential compensation increase
- Strong opportunity for year-round growth through involvement in sister company
- Quarterly bonus
- End of year bonuses
- Ability to earn tips on individual projects
- We have lots of Nike projects and have chances to receive employee store passes