Max InterAmericas Inc. (Max) is a US based export management company and the exclusive distributor of various food products including Maruchan brand products to over 20 countries in Latin America, Europe, and Africa.
With over 20 years of experience, Max has built a reputation as a leader and effective partner in our industry. Max works directly with our international distributors to ensure proper representation of all our partner brands.
We are looking for a passionate Account and Marketing Manager (AMM) who will work with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
The AMM will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new clients, while helping achieve expectations on sales and marketing goals. The AMM will liaise between customers and Max management to ensure timely and successful delivery of budgets, reports, and problem resolution.
This position requires candidates fluently bi-lingual in Spanish and English, as well as solo travel to Latin America (one week out of every month).
- Manage a portfolio of accounts (mostly in Latin America) by maintaining a high level of customer contact and support. Effectively communicate with our client’s management and support staff to plan and execute on business goals.
- Construct sales and marketing plans for each client, yearly. Adjust quarterly.
- Collect sales and marketing data and report to management monthly.
- Compile and report marketing activity and materials monthly. Perform high-level marketing analysis.
- Review and report on competitive landscape quarterly.
- Assist in design, contracting, and distribution of marketing materials and social media content. Produce brochures and newsletters for clients.
- Manage social media and internet accounts.
- Perform high-level pricing and distribution chain analysis.
- Plan and execute frequent business trips to markets. **Requires frequent travel to foreign countries.**
- Forecast and track economic factors in our markets, including geo-political changes.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory, including new products.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- College degree in marketing or related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in consumer packaged goods industry preferred, but not necessary
- 1 to 3 years of experience in international trade preferred, but not necessary
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Spanish and English. No exceptions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and strong Excel skills required
- Able to travel abroad (25-35% of time --- at least one week out of the month)
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and loyalty with customers, decision-makers and influencers
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Someone looking to build a career with a growing organization
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary compensation ranging from $60-80k/year based on experience
- Yearly Bonus based on performance
- 401(K) Plan
- Health Insurance
- Rapidly Growing Organization