Senior Account Manager - Prepaid Cards
Senior Account Manager Summary
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing the overall MB Prepaid Client relationships including coordinating all aspects of the day to day servicing of client accounts. They will have an understanding of all aspects of the prepaid client, products and services.
Senior Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the primary day to day program support of clients.
- May manage account managers and product specialists to ensure the delivery of services.
- Proactively communicates with clients through daily interaction, client conference calls, project team meetings and business as usual management to understand their business, to help clients grow their card business with MB Financial and to provide best in class customer service.
- Works with multiple departments within MB Financial including Compliance, BSA/AML, IT/Business Systems, Deposit Operations, and Vendor Management to solve client issues and proactively present new product solutions.
- Partners with Marketing, Product, and Sales Management to ensure client issues and ideas for product enhancements are properly communicated to the correct teams.
- Works directly with vendors that help support client infrastructure, platforms and processes – such as the card processors, fulfillment houses, and card brands – to ensure proper billing and service levels are maintained.
- Creates and manages the regular reporting of client activities such as financial performance compared to goals; trends and profitability analysis; and other performance metrics.
Senior Account Manager Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Ability to perform job using Word Processing software, Microsoft Access, and Spreadsheet software.
- No certifications needed