At the McCue Mortgage Company, our mission is to be happy, customer-focused innovators. This means all McCue Mortgage employees, as a team, happily share a passion for satisfying our customers and are empowered to employ innovation in finding new and better ways to:
- Exceed customer expectations
- Remove barriers to home ownership
- Bring new products to market that facilitate home ownership
- Leverage cutting edge technology to reduce the time and cost of the lending process
We believe that through an intense focus on the customer and a commitment to innovation for the last 60 years, the McCue Mortgage Company will continue to be a leader in the markets that we serve.
The McCue Mortgage Company is seeking energetic, self-starter type sales people who have the desire and drive to succeed as a loan representative originating residential mortgages. If you have loan origination experience we want to discuss the attractive earnings potential you could achieve. We are also considering individuals who possess the skills of a successful sales person and have related experience! If you have the "sixth sense" that good sales people have, we'll invest the time and energy to train you in the ways of home lending. We have a great training program that is well known for producing top loan officers.
At McCue Mortgage, you'll benefit from working with an established Connecticut company that enjoys a great reputation throughout the State. Our loan originators have access to a vast product line including conventional, government and low down payment mortgage programs. Excellent compensation package includes salary to draw, tiered commissions, profit sharing, 401k and health insurance package.
To develop consistent mortgage customer referrals and sales through the establishment of productive relations with real estate professionals, friends and family, and other business providers like financial planners, insurance agents etc.
- Conduct daily sales calls to real estate professionals to promote company programs.
- Establish on-going relationships with real estate agents and other business providers.
- Make sales calls on potential and/or existing customers to develop new business and/or retain existing business.
- Counseling and prequalifying potential homebuyers and refinancers.
- Originate complete and accurate applications.
- Originate investment quality loans by selling firm’s loan products and services to meet the needs of its client base.
- Oversee the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with terms.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers.
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintain a professional image and standard consistent with company policies and procedures.
Experience & Background
- Use of the following equipment; PC/Laptop, calculator, telephone, fax, and copier.
- Proven ability to read, write and communicate at a level consistent with the requirements of this position.
- Ability to generate independent leads for new business.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be willing to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Desire and drive to succeed
- Past sales experience, or two years origination success
- Established local network of contacts
- Basic computer skills and/or experience with loan origination applications
SAFE Act & Licensing requirement
- Must obtain passing score (75%) on both the national and state licensing exam.
- Must complete a criminal back ground check and a credit check.
- Must complete company training program.
- Must complete 20 hours of prelicensing education.