We're a full service mortgage broker with an experienced staff offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending...from purchase to refinance to construction lending. We have access to a full range of mortgage sources and all of our lending specialists are dedicated to finding the right loan-with the best rates, terms and costs-to meet your unique needs. But that's just the beginning of our service. Throughout the lending process, we provide regular loan updates and progress reports so you always know the status of your loan. We also offer a special Mortgage Manager service if you are considering refinancing your mortgage.
Loan Processor | Farmers Branch, TX
RCM Mortgage is currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor . As a preferred lender for one the largest builder in Texas, RCM is growing and we want to make sure that we continue to provide accurate and fast loan processing to our team of loan originators. In this role you’ll be working with multiple Loan Originators, borrowers, Sales agents and title companies in order to close the loan in a timely and efficient manner. Key to success is best quality, 100% efficiency, superior customer service and professionalism.
- Assume responsibility of a loan from the time it is locked until the loan is fully ready to be closed, including submission and potential re-submissions to underwriting
- Effectively interface (via phone and e-mail) with borrowers to obtain information/documentation as required
- Analyze moderately complex information regarding borrowers’ including but not limited to personal finances, historical credit and purchase transaction related information
- Work to ensure projects are completed on time and that stated objectives are met
- Work to review information with the internal and external Mortgage Underwriters
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as complete your job functions in a productive manner
- Effectively follow up with multiple parties on missing documents.
- Maintain a professional relationship with builder closing department and Title company to assure smooth closing
Experience & Background
- 2+ years mortgage loan file processing required
- Must have guideline knowledge in FHA, VA & Conventional loans
- Knowledge of DU/LP preferred
- Knowledge of TRID guidelines required
- Ability to calculate income for various types of borrowers including self-employed with complex tax returns
- Encompass experience preferred. Must have the ability to adapt well to the technology and tools that Encompass has to offer.
- Ability to interact well and assist others as needed. Customer Service skills are essential for this position with the borrower, originator, referral partners, title services, etc.
- Self-motivated, driven and persistent to achieve a desired result.
- Commitment to quality work to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Availability to work extended hours as the business dictates.
- Experience working with properties that are new construction.
- Understanding of builder documents are required at time of the construction closing transaction
- Knowledge of Encompass
- Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel Experience