We're a full service mortgage broker with an experienced staff offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending...from purchase to refinance to construction lending. We have access to a full range of mortgage sources and all of our lending specialists are dedicated to finding the right loan-with the best rates, terms and costs-to meet your unique needs. But that's just the beginning of our service. Throughout the lending process, we provide regular loan updates and progress reports so you always know the status of your loan. We also offer a special Mortgage Manager service if you are considering refinancing your mortgage.
The Assistant Operation Manager is responsible for the overall direction and coordination of daily branch operations and is responsible for smooth and efficient operation of all branch activities.
- Provide administrative support by maintaining a database of third party referral sources and customers including development and maintenance of a marketing calendar, product offers and rate sheets.
- Providing assistance to senior level executives, supporting special projects, planning meetings,travel and itineraries schedules
- Responsible for helping Loan Officers increases their mortgage production.This is done by assisting the Loan Officer, customers, and other mortgage stakeholders during the loan process
- Interact with staff, clients, vendors and visitors by phone, email and in person, developing and maintaining an effective working relationship with all contacts (internal and external)
- Work closely with our Service Consultants, Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate closing experience for our clients
- Order and review several necessary online system checks and a variety of mortgage loan documentation
- Respond to customer problems/issues ensuring resolution is completed in a timely manner
- Assists with preparation and distribution of presentation material
- Prepare meeting agendas and take meeting minutes
- Retrieves and files corporate documents, records, and reports
- Assist in mortgage related operation processes as needed.
Experience and Background
- 1-3 years’ experience in mortgage industry with direct customer contact
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- Experience with Encompass
- Excellent computer skills with solid understanding of MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to deliver results
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and in a team