Mention changes the way you monitor the web. Create keyword-based alerts on your company name, your brand, and your competitors, and then get updated in real-time about any mentions over the web and social networks. React, collaborate, and get analytics about your online presence.
With over 600,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries, including companies such as Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft and Etsy, Mention is focused on marketing teams, executive and PR agencies in Fortune 500 and Fortune 5,000,000 companies.
Customer Success is the face of Mention and as a Customer Success Hero, you’ll have the responsibility of making sure thousands of our paying customers are achieving success while using Mention. This is big.
- Manage customer onboarding to make sure that customers are set up for maximum success
- Review customer usage to help customers be better users of Mention
- Ability to generate expansion revenue from existing clients
- Analyze, organize and communicate customer feedback to the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests
- Guide customers through alert creation, monitoring best practices, etc.
- Conduct detailed webinars and tutorials
- Develop strong relationships with our customers
- Positive minded and good energy
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Passion for building relationships with people
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Previous experience in customer success is a big bonus (even better if in a SaaS startup)
- College degree
- NYC based
- Working in a fast growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription
- Competitive salary with benefits