Vice President of Sales
Merchant Boost helps large and enterprise businesses boost their bottom line with financial technologies and risk management solutions. From credit cards to credit reports, We integrate our distinct service lines to increase customer’s decision accuracy and their total payments received. We are disruptive, yet transparent in developing the new standard in the client acquisition and payment service processes. With proprietary solutions for the underwriting, payment processing and collection-recovery lifecyles, we help businesses keep more of their money.
At Merchant Boost, our People, Partnerships and Technology provide our customers a competitive advantage in determining how best to meet their decisioning and payment needs. We position our customers for success through understanding their particular challenges and delivering solutions to create an underwriting and payment ecosystem designed for sustainability and growth. Merchant Boost offers the requisite services and capabilities uniquely determined for each customer vertical base and acquisition methodology.
The Vice President of Sales position is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives. This posiiton is tasked with developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- Provide overall vision, direction and goals for the Business Development and Sales teams.
- Develop a network of external contacts, sources and experts. Drive business with Customers.
- Establish methodologies for project identification, evaluation, prioritization, selection, negotiation and execution of selected transactions.
- Work with the leaders to maintain a comprehensive, structured business intelligence database to support the identification and evaluation of opportunities
- Develop and implement annual and ongoing plans for the use of Business
- Development and related company resources to identify, evaluate, prioritize, negotiate and close selected transactions
- Conduct and/or oversee all necessary economic assessment, financial valuation and other supporting analyses for specific opportunities.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with stakeholders including executive leadership, and industry peers.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management or a related field, including substantive quantitative/analytical coursework. Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience running a significant part of a complex organization is preferred.
- 6-10+ years of experience selling into Pay Day Lending & Short Term Consumer Lending Markets
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability in influencing Executive-level leaders.
- Proven leadership skills in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially specific to persuasion and negotiation.
- Strong presentation skills, with experience presenting to Executive level leaders.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus.
- Health insurance, 100% covered by company.
- Dental and Vision coverage.
- 10 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation.
- Weekly company sponsored team events.
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization.