Metalogix is the premier provider of management software to move, manage and secure content for Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Exchange, Box, Dropbox, Amazon, Google and other enterprise content management (ECM) systems. Over 20,000 clients rely on Metalogix and the industry’s highest rated LIVE 24x7 support to enhance the use, performance and security of content collaboration in the cloud, on-premises and in hybrid environments.
Metalogix is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud, Collaboration and Content, and Application Development, an EMC Select Partner, and a GSA provider. Our Client Service division of certified specialists is a two-time recipient of the prestigious NorthFace ScoreBoard Award for World Class Excellence in Customer Service.
We’re successful because of our team—energetic, bright, and cohesive a-players who are dedicated to supporting each other and our customers. Are you one of us?
The ideal candidate for this Territory Account Manager position is a results-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills that can work in a team environment, has attention to detail, and has a desire to grow their career in the software industry by exceeding their goals.
- 100% attainment of assigned quota
- Ability to learn, understand, and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets from our product line, and position them as appropriate.
- Account management focus, including identification of up sell/cross sell opportunities
- Ability to understand and articulate the constantly evolving Metalogix technology and its application to a customer’s business problem
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all leads, opportunities, contacts, and account history within Metalogix’s global CRM system
- Convert leads to managed customers using qualification, relationship, and consultative sales skills
- Manage the sales cycle from prospecting to closing, including virtual demonstration and follow up as necessary
Experience & Background
- BA/BS Degree strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience and a track record demonstrating success. Proven success in phone/web based technology sales.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Experience building relationships and managing a portfolio of customers.
- Capability to prospect into multiple organizations via warm- and cold-calling, e-mail/e-marketing, networking, and utilizing Internet research.
- Proficiency in making outbound calls : confidence presenting information over the phone to business decision makers.
- Ability to qualify sales leads based upon specific qualification criteria definitions, in order to meet or exceed opportunity generation quotas.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office; Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application experience desirable – Salesforce.com in particular.
Metalogix is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer valuing diversity and what it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law are encouraged to apply.