Oklahoma City, OK
METcolors is a cutting edge art publishing, licensing and manufacturing company born to share the visual beauties of the world. The unique high end wall decor is the fruit of over 30 years of experience. We strive to channel the top trends of the moment through exclusive contemporary and vintage art we meticulously select from various internationally acclaimed artists. Our vintage archive brings back the timeless classics from ancient books and portfolios lost through the ages. Times may change but beautiful things never do.
PROJECT COORDINATOR | OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
- We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented individual to oversee and organize project/client activities.
- Act as client liaison to identify project requirements and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Assist in preparing client specific proposals and reports.
- Create and maintain a database of project documentation, plans and requirements.
- Research data for national and international clients, prepare proposals, process orders, filing, answer phones, coordinate logistics and proof-read submissions with great accuracy.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of experience in project/client administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including great attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- MUST BE PROFICIENT IN EXCEL - NO EXCEPTIONS – TESTS WILL BE GIVEN
- Must have clean background check and be able to pass drug screening
- Self-starter that works with minimal supervision in a small office environment
- Problem solving skills are a MUST
- $14 - $16 Hourly (depending on experience)
- Competative salary
- Generous vacation time
We are looking for a long-term employee that is interested in growth and advancement within our company.