Dallas-based MetroPCS Communications is a provider of no annual contract, unlimited wireless communications service for a flat-rate. As the fifth largest facilities-based wireless service provider in the United States, MetroPCS has been able to deliver on its promise to provide a quality customer experience for an incredible value by consistently innovating and implementing the most advanced technology to enable and maintain its low-cost operating structure. With Metro USA(SM), MetroPCS customers can use their service in areas throughout the United States covering a population of over 280 million people.
REGIONAL LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER | HAWTHORNE, NY
The Regional Loss Prevention Manager (RLPM) is a key position in the Loss Prevention Department and an important Regional Support Partner. The primary focus of this role is the prevention of major events in the MetroPCS retail locations (robberies, burglaries, and violence in the workplace), investigation of events if they occur, post-event analysis and action plan recommendation. The RLPM is also responsible for investigating incidents of fraud, theft, policy violations, allegations of wrongdoing, or any other activities that have or potentially could adversely affect the MetroPCS distribution channel (corporate and dealer locations). This role is responsible for the timely and comprehensive training of all distribution channels on elements of retail safety, security, store losses, and inventory management practices. The Regional Loss Prevention Manager will also be responsible for auditing to evaluate compliance to merchandise protection and physical security standards within an assigned geographic area.
Stuff We'll Trust You With
- Maintain and validate loss prevention education and awareness training for internal MetroPCS customers and multiple levels of management.
- Completes evaluation of current operational, safety and inventory control related procedures, as well as store physical security standards. Generate recommendations for improvements and evaluate implementation of the recommendations.
- Identify, develop, and effectively resolve investigations within an assigned geographic area.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to ensure process compliance with all corporate program standards and achieve maximum results.
Stuff You Tell People At Parties
- 3-5+ years of investigative experience in the retail or public sector.
- 3-5+ years retail loss prevention experience &/or retail fraud investigation and reporting.
- Proven ability to effect change through influential leadership skills.
- Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to respond with professionalism to new situations and complex issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize and appropriately prioritize multiple and simultaneous ongoing tasks.
- Exhibit solid understanding of individual and department goals as well as an in-depth understanding of business operations.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to conduct store visits and investigations in the assigned geographical region. This includes domestic, overnight travel by plane and/or car. Some trips can require 3-5 hours in a car in a single day.
- Interview & Interrogation technique training
- Ability to use loss prevention investigative tools as well as video surveillance systems.
- Experience in the wireless industry and/or retail environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Successful completion of Basic and Advanced Fraud Analysis & Detection training required within first six months in the role.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
At MetroPCS, we’re breaking the rules of wireless and we’re just getting started. Join our revolution and change wireless for good. The Un-carrier® takes care of its own! Working for MetroPCS includes some great benefits and discounts + perks for you and your family. In addition to medical, dental and vision coverage, you’ll have access to benefits for your health, your future, your life and your extras.
- Competitive base pay plus commissions with lucrative earning potential
- Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Employee Stock Grant
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Holidays Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
- Free Money for Childcare (Childcare Subsidy)
- Tuition Assistance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Back-Up Care Advantage
- Employee Mobile Service Discount
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Discounts + Perks
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Outreach Program