This entry-level position will support the MetroPCS brand and focus on the growth of new business within an assigned territory. This position will lead door-level activity such as new door construction, training-schedule coordination, merchandising and grand opening events. It will develop and foster strong working relationships with door management, sales associates and dealer principals. It will also partner closely with the regional business development team, indirect sales, marketing, training and operations. This highly visible role is expected to adhere to the company’s Code of Conduct and core values at all times, especially when interacting with dealer partners.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
Stuff Well Trust You With
- Execute local business development activities that are aligned with the overall strategic plans for door growth, performance and productivity. This includes prospecting for new partners using distribution and demographic analytics at the direction of local Business Development leadership.
- Provide professional, consistent support to dealers during the onboarding process.
- Oversee new-door construction activities to ensure timelines are met.
- Coordinate training schedule with regional trainers for new dealer associates and managers.
- Coordinate merchandising activities for new dealer doors and ensure set up process is completely timely and accurately. Ensure that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance with MetroPCS standards.
- Support new door launch activities such as grand opening events by partnering with local marketing team and dealer partners.
- Escalate issues to local Business Development leadership for resolution.
Stuff you tell people at parties
- Up to 2 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of related experience/education
- Experience in the wireless industry and indirect sales preferred
- Exposure to business development activities and concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Highly developed leadership, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals in a high stress environment.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
At MetroPCS, we’re breaking the rules of wireless and we’re just getting started. Join our revolution and change wireless for good. The Un-carrier® takes care of its own! Working for MetroPCS includes some great benefits and discounts + perks for you and your family. In addition to medical, dental and vision coverage, you’ll have access to benefits for your health, your future, your life and your extras.
- Competitive base pay plus commissions with lucrative earning potential
- Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Employee Stock Grant
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Holidays Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
- Free Money for Childcare (Childcare Subsidy)
- Tuition Assistance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Back-Up Care Advantage
- Employee Mobile Service Discount
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Discounts + Perks
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Outreach Program