MetroTech is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience to both its customers and teammates alike. We’re looking for individuals who share the same passion for being extraordinary – every day. MetroTech is a single-source provider for HVAC solutions nationwide. Providing the highest quality of preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, and installation and replacement services for retail stores across the country, our self-performing team of experts prides itself on being the company retailers depend on.
At MetroTech we pride ourselves on:
- Unblinking integrity – We always do the right thing. We believe in always doing what you say you’re going to do by communicating openly, honestly, and completely. We treat people the way we like to be treated.
- Passionate teamwork – When one person wins, we all win. We respect one another, believe in one another, and openly share our opinions with one another. We’re always open and inclusive, and we stand behind the team plan 100%.
- Unprecedented results – We never let “good” be “good enough.” Big goals excite us, so we relentlessly focus on the vital and challenge the status quo. We define what the “best” looks like.
- Competitive urgency – Our team wants to find a way now! We move quickly and decisively with a competitive edge so we can do the right thing, the right way, right now. We think outside the box and go the extra mile to get it done.
- People who care – We want to improve the lives of the people we work with and the people who work for us. We leave things better than we found them because we are positive, caring, and optimistic. We embrace diverse cultures, communities, and points of view.
MetroTech is looking for an Account Manager. In this role you'll be responsible for...
- Service call coordination
- Quote preparation & Follow-up
- Customer Dashboard creation using spend and service analytics
- Development of strong customer relationships
- This role is not a cold-calling, sales driven position. Rather, success is dependent upon the applicant’s ability to communicate effectively, build strong customer relationships and possess an unwavering customer service orientation.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Four-year degree in relevant field
- Two years of experience in Account Management / Customer Relations
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a team setting
- intuitive problem solving and decision making skills
- Long-term focused individual looking for professional growth
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Preferred Advanced Excel Experience
- Preferred Project Mangement Experience
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Long- and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Excellent ongoing training and development programs
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Growth opportunities