Midnight Oil Agency, Inc.
Midnight Oil is a dynamic marketing agency dedicated to creating meaningful connections through experiences that inspire. A team of strategic thinkers, creative artists and expert craftsmen, we take seriously our role as brand caretakers and culture-makers.
With an unquenchable thirst for realizing the impossible, we view every challenge as an opportunity for innovation and take pride in exploding the status quo. Rather than simply responding to consumer demands, we insist on going beyond the bottom line to INFLUENCE + SHAPE + REDEFINE cultural values with insightful messaging that elevates and engages the world around us.
PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR | BURBANK, CA
So here's where you come in...
To be part of the supply chain procuring materials as needed for production in a Printing and Creative environment.
- Purchase materials, supplies and equipment from approved vendors
- Proactively manage delivery schedule of materials, expedite as needed, notifying appropriate parties of any delays or issues and follow through to completion
- Research & approve PO requisitions within ERP system from various departments & issuing PO’s
- Work with estimating department to support their needs for pricing & availability of materials
- Analyze material usage and evaluate stock levels to accommodate trends, work with production to keep system inventory counts accurate and adjust as needed to minimize excess
- Initiate new vendor vetting process, working in tandem with accounting
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- General knowledge of litho and wide format materials
- Advanced Skills in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Superb communication, coordination and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail with outstanding analytic skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in procurement
- Experience in the printing industry – litho and wide format