Business Development Manager
Morningside Recovery is a pet-friendly alcohol rehab, drug treatment center, and mental health facility in Orange County, CA. Our CARF-accredited programs, diverse therapy options, and SMART Recovery techniques empower individuals to lead healthy lives free from addiction.
Morningside Recovery is expanding and looking for a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have years of experience in the Health Care field and experience leading a sales team before.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Company’s Business Development department in a manner which supports the Company’s marketing goals.
- Manages all Business Development Representatives by training, setting expectations, tracking activity, compensation packages and budgets, and provides feedback and resources in a manner which reflects the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Identify and engage with potential referral partners including, setting up appointments and tours, in a manner which expands the Company’s reach.
- Support the Clinical department and Admissions department by handling all outbound referrals for potential and admitted clients, including but not limited to: needs for a higher level of care, HMO insurances, mental health only leads, etc.
- Maintain a Regional Manager checklist, strategic accounts lists, monthly referral lists and all marketing contacts in a database.
- Create and distribute Company marketing material including gift bags, etc. in a manner which fully supports the Company’s marketing efforts.
- Ensure the Business Development Representatives support the Admissions department with lead tracking, training, etc. which identifies the best fit for clients.
- Manage new and current referral relationships in a manner which creates new and continuing business opportunities for the Company.
- Create, manage and adjust the monthly, quarterly and annual business development budget in accordance with Company’s fiscal policies and procedures
- Identify, attend and represent the Company at industry related events and conferences in a manner which fully reflects the values of the Company
- Engage with web development team to create and distribute newsletters and social media posts in a manner which can be fully comprehended by the community, employees, prospective clients and referents.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- 5 to 10 years sales experience in health care field, preferably in addiction and mental health treatment
- Intermediate experience with Sales Force
- Managed a sales team including hiring, training, and tracking
- Competitive compensation package and bonus
- Fast paced environment
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Relaxed vacation policy