Morrie's Automotive Group
At Morrie's, we do things a little different. We have a passion for changing the way the business has been run and we need top talent in order to do it. We hire assertive, forward-thinkers who see the big picture of our business. Our Buy Happy sales process has proven itself and helped us create a highly engaging and social environment where our employees are happy and in-turn our customers Buy Happy.
If you are looking for a happy and stable culture and working environment Morrie’s is the place.
SALES CONSULTANT | MINNEAPOLIS, MN
We now have a Production based pay plan or an hourly structure available with unlimited earning potential.
Sales Consultants strive to meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas. Additionally, assist customers and demonstrate how to operate vehicles, providing test drives, and identifying costs associated with the purchase. Training is provided to allow all applicants the ability to maximize their career. There is definite room to grow and advance within the company.
- Provide the Buy Happy experience to all customers who enter the dealership, answering questions and helping them select a vehicle that fits their needs
- Explain product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available
- Keep up-to- date on new products, features and accessories available and translating them to benefits for our customers
- Refer closed deals to the F&I Manager
- Prepare sold vehicles for customer pick-up, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicles operation features, the Buy Happy promises and paperwork
- Follow up all post-purchase action items
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to communicate at a high level, both verbally and in writing
- Organizational and computer skills are required for the position
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Have a valid state driver’s license
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required and a college degree is preferred
- We offer a comprehensive benefit plan -- including medical, dental, paid time off, STD/LTD, 401K and life insurance.