Do more than just go to work, THRIVE!
Movement Mortgage is not your average mortgage company. Our company is comprised of passionate people who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do. Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun, and we make a difference. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movementlo.com. Due to growth, we are seeking top notch Loan Officers to add to our fast-moving and high performing team!
A Movement Mortgage Loan Officer establishes relationships with local Realtors, creates residential mortgage business, and values the Borrowers.
What You Need to Know
- Our goal is 6 hour upfront Underwriting, 7 day Loan Processing, and 1 day Closing. Join a team that is transforming the industry’s standard
- Our Marketing Team exists to help you look like a star and make sure you stand out from the crowd. We provide the resources and platforms you need to grow your business in the following ways:
- Social Media Trainer: travels to your Realtor for media training
- Professional Video Team: free resource to your Realtor
- Advertising Agreements: We split the cost with you 50/50
- Movement Mortgage is on track to grow exponentially over the next decade. This means each Loan Officer has the opportunity for exciting upward mobility.
- Our Loan Officers desire to build their business and establish relationships with Realtor partners.
- We exist to love and value people by leading a movement of change in our industry, corporate culture, and communities.
- Check out the ways in which Movement embodies our Mission Statement: http://movementlo.com/culture/
What We Are Looking For
- You close a minimum of 3-5 loans a month
- MLO license is required
- Personal network of Agent partners
- Dedication to building your book of business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics is preferred
- 1+ years of previous loan officer experience is preferred
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, Why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The
Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any
and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the
needs of the business.