Lead Front-End Developer
See far enough into the future that you’re ready when it arrives.
We’re an eclectic mix of design thinkers hell-bent on helping our clients make a meaningful impact through user-centered design, empathetic problem-solving and a relentless drive to make things happen. We exist to help brands innovate faster, better and cheaper than anyone else.
Curious about sprinting and rapid prototyping at a fraction of the time and cost with zero risk? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to get started.
LEAD FRONT-END DEVELOPER | SACRAMENTO, CA
You are a creative problem solver able to see technical challenges as an opportunity to connect with others. You’re excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment, able to tell compelling stories, and have experience working with others to bring products to life. You excel at your craft and enjoy contributing to team growth.
YOU'LL GET TO
- Work with a design and development team in an agile environment to deliver web application services
- Lead architectural planning and integrate with an existing stack
- Perform technical research and prototyping
YOU'LL FOCUS ON
- Technical leadership and architecture
- Full-stack web application development
- Rapid prototyping
- User stories
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years of relevant experience (agency or consultancy a plus)
- High proficiency with Ruby on Rails and React.js
- High proficiency in full stack web development
- Experience with cloud service platforms
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience documenting and building RESTful web services & APIs
- Experience with Git source control and performing code review
- Experience with agile methodologies and working in an sprint-based environment