Traffic Acquisition Manager
MyFinance helps millions of Americans discover new financial products and services that can help improve their economic well-being. We partner with innovative financial brands, premium publishers, and industry influencers in order to reach millions of consumers every month via our owned and operated property MyFinance.com, as well as our full suite of native advertising solutions.
MyFinance is looking for an entrepreneurial individual who is passionate about ad-tech, data analytics, cross-platform media buying, and performance marketing to lead our Acquisition Marketing efforts. As the second team member on the Acquisition Marketing team you will play a key role in building out the team and supporting processes and own user acquisition strategies.
- Experimentation and implementation of new paid marketing channels.
- The ideation and prioritization of new marketing initiatives including conducting market research, competitive analysis, and revenue & profit projections for new performance marketing initiatives.
- The tracking, measurement, and optimization of current campaigns, including A/B testing and other advanced analytics techniques in order to quantify impact, improve performance, and incorporate findings into the future roadmap.
- The ideation and definition of key features and collaboration with our engineering and product management teams to develop new acquisition and supporting technologies.
- Opportunity to define team processes, onboard and recruit, and contribute to overall company strategy.
Who You Are
- Analytical: You love numbers and love using data to backup your assertions, guide your decision making, and measure the success of the campaigns you work on. Strong passion for data analytics and data science.
- Entrepreneurial/Self-Starter: You’re comfortable with ambiguity and have a bias to action. You enjoy figuring out how to do more with less, you’re “scrappy” to the core, and you constantly find ways to move the needle.
- Technical: You have a deep understanding of ad-tech and can comfortably explain the differences between a DSP, an SSP, and a DMP.
- You’re comfortable in Excel and aren’t afraid to occasionally write SQL if the data you need isn’t readily available.
- Empathetic: You’re able to get inside our user’s heads and understand how they think through key financial decisions.
Education & Background
- 3-4+ years in a digital marketing role with an emphasis on direct response or performance
- Undergraduate degree in a highly quantitative/analytical field preferred (e.g. math, economics, chemistry, etc.)
- Experience with paid social, SEM, display, and/or other online channels.
- Experience managing $1-2M+ in annual budget across multiple online channels and verticals.
- Experience in web analytics platforms, consumer internet, marketing/ad ops, strategy consulting, or research related roles is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and data management skills is a plus
- Knowledge of consumer finance industry a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity packages
- Opportunity for outsized strategic impact at a growing and profitable startup
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision for all employees
- Flexible vacation
- Office snacks, frequent free lunches and dinners