National Software Management
Job Opportunity for Inside Sales Representative, New York City, NY
Who We Are:
NSM is a Development and Quality Assurance partner specializing in the swift development of innovative web, CRM, Ecommerce, and mobile solutions. To guarantee the success of each project, we assemble a highly advanced team incorporating domain expertise and outstanding engineering talent. NSM has advanced in an economical approach for quickly executing development processes that align with business strategy, product requirements, and infrastructure. We specialize in transforming our clients' business through firm industry insights and visionary software solutions to improve revenue growth opportunities, while reducing costs.
Our mission is to be on a continuous journey of improvement in developing innovative ideas focused on reducing costs, increasing access and improving quality around the world.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, hardworking individual to join our team. You will be responsible for qualifying potential Clients Fiber commercial property customers throughout the US. Also, you will own pre-sales activity, including information gathering, lead prioritization, lead warming, and overall sales support. Your work will help the Sales Team determine how to approach sales efforts in each market.
- Must excel in Web applications and Google Docs and/or MS Office
- Eager to come to work with the intention on learning and improving your skills every day
- Must demonstrate leadership and the ability to work in a team setting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers