Founded in 2005, Nations Info Corp is a leading online provider of real estate and financial information and services to consumers, investors and professionals. The company’s overarching objective is to aggregate and synthesize massive amounts of data, which is otherwise difficult to find and interpret, into formats which are easy to access, use and ultimately empowering for its customers. Our goal is to present information which can help our customers make informed decisions to identify opportunities to improve their lives, protect their identity and create personal connections to enhance their businesses and personal network.
To accomplish these goals, we’ve grown an extraordinarily talented team and have established office locations in Westlake Village, CA and Santa Barbara, CA. We strive to hire and partner with only the best players in the industry.
Nations Info Corp. is looking for a smart, data-driven Email Marketing Manager to manage our email strategy, systems and campaigns. This role will drive email subscriber engagement through email design, layout and content. They will help build emails that deliver relevant, timely offers and other content to our subscribers. They will work with our product and development teams to create dynamic and engaging emails for our nationwide products and drive conversions.
While this role requires “hands on” implementation, you’ll also analyze metrics, course correct based on data and report on performance. You will also be our in-house deliverability expert. You will constantly be looking for new and more efficient methods for testing and iterating. The right candidate is highly focused on A/B tests, open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates.
The right candidate will come up with creative ideas and dig into the details to drive results. Additionally, you’ll help design systems to measure and improve our email performance and customer engagement across all our delivery channels. As the person closest to our email systems, you will provide input to our product team to improve their systems as well.
- Develop a holistic email channel strategy
- Plan, coordinate and execute email campaigns to engage subscribers and drive conversions across multiple brands
- Establish and implement email best practices
- Stay on top of industry best practices and new capabilities
- Create list segmentation strategy to increase relevance and engage subscribers
- Drive the creation and implementation of new automated email programs
- Work with internal teams to create on-brand, interesting and relevant content
- Creative asset production in partnership with in-house design team
- Develop A/B and multivariate tests to optimize subscriber engagement and conversions
- Analyze and report on progress against goals and relevant email metrics to senior management and internal stakeholders
- Track and analyze daily, weekly and monthly Email KPI’s and report recommendations and summaries to executive team
- Proactively monitor and mitigate deliverability issues
- Serve as the primary leader for development and management of new capabilities within our proprietary email tool
- Manage and optimize product transactional messaging
- Manage relationships with Email Service Providers and other related vendors
- Keep up to date with current email laws, best practices and standards
Experience & Background
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 2 years work experience in email marketing/digital e-commerce
- Strong understanding of core e-commerce and CRM KPI’s, data and analytics
- Experience operating in Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics and deliverability
- Extensive knowledge of advanced segmentation and automation strategies
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Working knowledge of AMPscript preferred
- Familiarity with SQL preferred
- Competitive total compensation package
- Casual, results-driven work environment.
- Company sponsored 401K, with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Vacation Benefits