Mortgage Loan Originator
We know that you’ve got a lot of options when it comes to choosing a lending partner, but I’m here to show you what sets Nations Lending apart from our competitors. Nations Lending has grown each year we’ve been in business. We’re expanding our branchfootprint monthly, and there’s a reason why so many financial professionals just like you want to work with us. Our branches receive the tools they need to truly thrive and our lending support isunparalleled in the business. Each of our branches receives full access to in-house processing and underwriting, a live scenario desk, full benefits and payroll services,recruiting and hiring assistance, marketing support and a full compliance and licensing team to back you. We have every base covered so that there’s nothing left for you todo but expand your referral footprint and watch your business grow and flourish. We can’t wait to tell you more about the great things in store for you at Nations Lending. When you join our team, you’ll have our full support behind you so that you can operate at your full potential.
The purpose of the Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) position is to generate business by providing professional financial services to customers specific to the purchasing, or refinancing of a residential real estate property. Due to the nature of this sales position, MLOs work rather independently, continually obtaining and developing relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, financial planners, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. MLOs are responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics. MLOs report to the Branch Manager.
TASKS & DUTIES
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, income documentation, assets statements and other financial information.
- Review loan applications to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and decision recommendation by the underwriter.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of experience in loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Technological savvy and comfort in learning new computer systems and programs
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Highest Compensation in the Industry
- Personal Marketing Budget & Expense Reimbursement
- Your Personal Dedicated Team for Production (Operations Assistant, Senior Processor and ISA)
- In-house Marketing, IT, Processing, Underwriting, HR, Accounting, Funding
- Spanish Speaking Support Staff
- Underwriting under 12 hours, Closing under 28 days and Funding under 1 hour
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Casual and Enthusiastic Atmosphere
- Opportunity to Build Your Team and Receive Overrides on Production
- Full Technology Suite Including: LOS, Integrated CRM, Mobile-Based Applications and More
- Lend in Over 47 States
- FNMA, FHLMC and GNMA Direct Lender (No Overlays)
- 203K, Bond Programs, Jumbo Loans all UW In-House
- Refer Out of State Loans to Referral Desk
- Live Scenario Desk and Training
- We Service 98% of Our Loans