Nations Reliable Lending
Nations Reliable Lending, LLC (NRL) is a national residential mortgage company headquartered in Houston, Texas. We specialize in the origination of residential mortgage loans across the United States.
These residential mortgage loans include conforming conventional loans, jumbo conventional loans, loans guaranteed by the Veterans Administration, insured by the Federal Housing Administration, and backed by the Rural Housing Department of the USDA.
We are looking for a special Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our MLO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Industry leading BPS structure
- In house processing
- Strategic locations offered in the Houston area
- License production partners
- Health insurance, Dental and Vision coverage offered
- Monthly company sponsored team events
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization